GX6 Activity Trainer
The award-winning GX6 Activity Trainer is the perfect training partner for the exercise enthusiast or athletic family.
Find a dealer
Find a dealer
Six Fixed Swiveling Pulleys
Eliminates the need for constant pulley height adjustments
Six Exercise Handles
Eliminates the need for constant handle re-positioning
Integrated Accessory Storage
Smart rear hook design for 14 included accessories
Space Efficient Design
Small gym footprint and recessed workout space minimizes the total required workout area.
Time Efficient Workouts
Minimal adjustments required between exercises.
Designed so the most beneficial strength exercises can be completed using correct form without compensations.
Maximize Muscular Involvement throughout the Exercise Range
Boost results by easily incorporating Variable Resistance sets into your program using the patented hybrid weight system.
Change It Up – Training Variety
Avoid muscle adaptation and having results “plateau” by utilizing the gyms versatility: perform assisted & non-assisted bodyweight exercises as well as unilateral & bilateral functional cable training, cardio/circuit training, high-speed/ballistic actions all with constant and variable resistance options. So go ahead… mix it up!
50 lbs. Weight Stack Add-On
– Increase the Solid Steel Weight Stack from the standard 150 lbs. to 200 lbs.
GX Folding Bench
– Permanently attaches to the frame
– Folds up when not in use.
– 360° free-floating seat.
– Flat, Incline & Decline (FID) backrest positions.
– Independent workout bench
– Flat, Incline & Decline (FID) backrest positions
– Integrated wheels for easy moving
– Fits in the gym base for reduced storage area
What are the benefits of variable resistance training (VRT)?
1) Greater Overall Strength – VRT maximizes muscular involvement
2) Increased Power – VRT challenges your muscles more when they are in a position where they can take it.
3) Reduces the chance of your gains stagnating due to repetition and muscle memory by offering exercise variety.
4) Safety – reduce the amount of constant resistance at the beginning of an exercise to take stress of the joint at the most vulnerable moment when your muscles are at a disadvantage.
5) Allows users to complete “high-speed” cardio exercises (boxing, cross-country skiing etc.), sports actions (e.g. full intensity golf swing) or ballistic movements (power cleans etc.) on a cable machine without the cables jumping (temporarily losing tension) due to the momentum of the weight stack.
Can I easily change between constant and variable resistance?
Yes. Simply, remove or add an equal amount of recoil resistance tubes from each side of the weight stack as you please.
How many intensities of variable resistance are available?
Three. You can add one, two or three recoil resistance tubes to each side of the weight stack if you wish to complete an exercise with variable resistance.
Which variable resistance intensity should I use for each exercise?
We recommend to begin with one recoil resistance tube on each side which is great for rehabilitation, youth or beginner training. Depending on the range of the exercise (amount of cable pulled) anywhere from 5 lbs. to 20 lbs. of variable resistance will be added to the constant resistance selected on the weight stack.
Use two bands each side for shorter range exercises (e.g. tricep pushdown) where more variable resistance is required in a short exercise range, when completing faster movements such as cardio exercises like boxing or users who wish to develop greater power in a muscle area.
Use three recoil resistance tubes when performing explosive or ballistic movements such as a full-speed golf swing or where less constant resistance and maximum variable resistance is desired.
Will the equipment scratch the floor?
The equipment is fitted with molded rubber protective feet that will prevent damage to the floor and are far more durable than plastic end caps.
Lifetime on all Parts
Frame: 10 Years
Structural Moving Parts, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings & Pulleys: 5 Years
Finish, Paint, Cables & Upholstery: 1 Year
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned elsewhere in the
commercial warranty will expire one (1) year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
* Limited Warranty. View the complete Product Warranty for full details.
These items and specifications are subject to change.